So sorry for not posting last week. We were in Texas, and I just never really found a free moment to sneak away to post.
We had a great week, ALOT of driving, but it was so much fun. We were able to spend time w/ some of Jeremy's relatives in Houston and then were off to Port Aransas (outside of Corpus Christi) for my friend's wedding. Both events were such a blast. I will try to post a couple pics from the wedding tomorrow or at least this week sometime.
So lately all I can think about is the little baby growing inside of me and hoping that all is okay. As my doctor's appointment tomorrow has inched closer I think I have become more and more scared and nervous. I am trying to remain positive and tell myself everything is going to be just fine, but it is so hard not to guard my heart just in case. I don't want to think negatively, but sometimes it is hard. I am praying so hard that everything tomorrow goes well and that the baby is doing fine in my tummy, so please pray a little for me too.
How I felt in week 9:
Physically:
1. I am still peeing constantly. We had to stop about every hour to hour and a half so I could pee. And even at stopping that many times, I had to start holding it after about a half hour after stops. I just couldn't pee enough. And it isn't like I always have so much to unload, sometimes it is just a couple drops, but it feels as if I am about to let out a downpour each time. I told someone yesterday it is almost like having a bladder infection with feeling like you need to pee constantly, but without the pain, which is a bonus I guess.
2. As of Saturday, I could tell that my nipples are bigger. Silly I know, but it is something that I have been looking for b/c the books said it would happen and it hadn't yet. I got out of the shower and was like "holy shit." I showed Jeremy b/c I was so excited and then he laughed. I even pulled up my shirt in the gas station bathroom yesterday just to get a second peek, they didn't seem as big yesterday, but hopefully they are.
3. I haven't really been sick at all. I think in the past week the only time I feel sick is when I have taken the vitamins, and that only lasts for a couple minutes.
4. I am constantly hungry!!! I do feel like I get full a lot faster though. Before I would finish the plate & stuff my face, but now it seems like I can only eat about half of what is on my plate.
5. Haven't really grow at all. I think in the past couple months I packed on a couple pounds, but I don't feel like I have got too much bigger at all. I want to get bigger so I feel more pregnant!
6. Yesterday & today I have had minor cramps. They haven't been frequent or painful, but every once in a while I feel a little cramp come & go & it makes me a bit nervous.
Mentally:
1. Not really good. I think about the pregnancy 85% of the day & am praying that everything is okay most of that time. I am just so hoping tomorrow goes well, and I am able to relax a little more. I also really hope I like the OB tomorrow & then I will cancel my other OB appointment.
So I am asking all of you that have kids (Martha) or that are pregnant, does this all seem normal. I know all pregnancies are different, but I need some input on what I have been feeling.
So sorry again for the bag posting this past week, but I hope I didn't lose anyone. Have a great day.
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Yeah, it all seems totally normal to. I'm having a lot of the exact same ones.
It all sounds normal to me, Beth. I would love to reassure you and totally empathize with your feelings. I am hoping for a great OB appt. Is this your sister's OB? You can ask the MD to check your urine just to make sure no infection. No all infections have pain/burning. Best Wishes for a "Good Vibe" w/the MD and office staff, super strong heart beat, and Huge smile on your face. It takes time to take this all in, plus your hormones are at levels hundreds, sometimes thousands of times higher than non pregnant. Hang in there,((Hugs)) BTW, My next door neighbors are filming the HGTV De$igned to $ell. I just met Clive Pierce, the LA host, what a nice guy! The realtor too! Thought you might like to know since you enjoy Reality TV. Have a great one, thanks for the update. Glad you are all home safe and sound from Texas. Jenna Bush got married this weekend in Texas too, popular weekend for weddings. My email is msakelley@gmail.com if you need me directly. Best, M
You sound right on track compared to me, anyway! I'm 10w1d, and I pee all the time, am so tired, hungry every 2 hours but fill up fast, and my nips are big. I called our nurseline this morning b/c of the strange pains/pulling/cramping I'm having in my lower abdomen and she said it was round ligament pain. I'm hoping the best for your u/s!
Searching for answers is so hard. I have no advice for symptoms but wanted to share I am thinking about you and know you will be breathing a sigh of relief after tomorrow's appointment. Stay strong!
I don't really have any answers for you but I wanted to say that I am thinking of you.
Post a Comment