Friday, August 1, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!






Sorry to make you guys wait, I forgot to post yesterday b/c I wasn't at work.


We are so excited. Her name is Connelly (maiden name) Maret (mom's names Mary & Janet combined)!!!


Enjoy the pics, we are! In one of them you can see her feet! She kept crossing her legs so it took the lady a while to tell us, which made it more exciting.


Have a great weekend.

Beth

8 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Congratulations!! I just found your blog and am trying to catch up a bit on your story -- it's so inspiring. I love the name!! Super cute. And you look fantastic!! Hope all continues well. Best wishes - Nity

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hooray! Girls are one of my two favorite types of babies!

Maria said...

Congrats on your baby girl!! I really like the name you've chosen!

Anonymous said...

Yea Connelly! I can't wait to meet her!

Carrie

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! What a great way to take the picture!!!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

That's great! Love the name and I am so Happy for you guys. That's such a cute picture, thanks for sharing!

Carrie27 said...

I love how you shared the news. Super cute! I love her name, too!

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Great news, and a beautiful and meaningful name!