Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Baby is doing GREAT!


So Doodle is growing great & doing well in the womb. He/She is 1 1/2 inches long with a heartrate of 176. They pushed up the due date a day, so now I am 10 weeks & 1 day today!!! I feel so much better today b/c I am not as stessed. So my next appointment isn't until June 10th, Yikes!!! That wait is going to really suck. Well thanks so much for all of you that have been thinking about me.


On last thing, my aunt just found out she has cancer again (third time). Please keep her in your thoughts & prayers.


Have a great day!

Beth

6 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hooray! I am so glad that everything looks good. I have an appointment on June 10th too.

I will pray for your aunt.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Hi,B,so glad it went well, Great Picture and News w/your appt. I send my Best hope and sincere wishes for a Speedy Recovery to your Aunt, M

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! Go baby!!!

Carrie

Ashley said...

YAY BETH!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE ALREADY 10 WEEKS!! ITS SO SO SWEET!! IM GOING TO GUESS ITS A GIRL?!? IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! LUV- ASH

Anonymous said...

What a great picture~!Congratulations on a great exam. I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt.

Maria said...

YAY, I'm so glad you're Doodle is doing so well.

Beautiful picture.

I'll keep your aunt in my prayers!