Sorry I am such a bad blogger over the weekends. This weekend was super busy & I still feel like I need a nap from it. I am been feeling pretty good. I looked at pics of last pregnancy last night & I feel like I already look bigger now than I did at 10 weeks before. After I eat, it looks like my stomach packed on at least 10 lbs. I am feeling pretty uneasy. Not to where I think I'll throw up, and I haven't thrown up, but just really uneasy and all the time. I was not this nauseous w/ Connelly ever:( But it will all be worth it to me when I bring home a little baby in July!!! I am really tired too. My boobs still haven't hurt at all, they may have grown a teeny-tiny bit, but barely noticeable, I still am not convinced if they have or not.
I go to the OB next week. However, I am thinking about pushing it off another week & calling the RE this week & trying to get back in at the end of this week, so I get one more u/s in. We'll see. I just have a feeling we'll be telling our friends this weekend b/c I don't know how I can hide my stomach any longer & I want to see the baby one more time before I tell them. This weekend my mom & sister decided to tell half the world so now I am nervous everyone is going to find out before Jeremy & I were ready. Oh well, what do you do. I just hope that everything works out good for us. In the past 2 years, my family has had 4 miscarriages between me & 2 of my sisters. I just don't want us to go through another!!!
Talk to you soon.
B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Im so excited for ya'll!! Everything will be alright!!
Best Wishes for the first trimester.
Post a Comment