So I have my OB consultation today. I don't really know what it is going to be like, but I wrote down a bunch of questions to ask them, so we'll see. I am hoping they can get me in to see my OB maybe sometime next week & hopefully they'll do an u/s but I don't really know how it all works from this point.
I am getting antsy for this weekend to be able to spill the beans to EVERYONE!!! I know those that already know are also getting antsy, so hopefully they can hold it in for a couple more days. Jeremy's cousin, the one that miscarried at 6 weeks, and I have been emailing each other a bunch. I feel badly for her b/c she doesn't think she got pregnant again this month & she wants it so badly & I am sure even more so now that we are pregnant. I found out that she is going to be at the event where we are telling some people on his mom's side, so I feel badly that she has to be there for that. She knows that I understand if she is sad, I know how she feels. So hopefully it won't be too hard on her.
Oh, I got so sick yesterday. I decided that I am a afternoon & evening sickness girl. I barely made it through the end of the day. It has gotten way worse the last 3 days. Yikes, this could be a trend, so far so good today though.
Okay, I better get going. Have a great day.
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Good luck with your big weekend, how exciting! Let the Pampering begin, :OD. You are such a kind hearted and sensitive women in regards to your husband's cousin. Morning sickness is such a Misnomer, I had it morning, noon, and night. Thank goodness for cheerios, (should buy stock in the company), acupuncture, and Seabands. Also sucking on lemons, ginger root and ginger root tea helped alot. It's a sign of high progesterone levels as your body builds the placenta, your baby's life support system. In most cases it settles down around the 16th week, give a take. Alot of it and your pregnancy symptoms in general depends on how your mom's pregnancies were like. I bet she has some good insight. Good luck, thanks for update, Martha
All the sickness I have is always evening too. I always feel just fine in the morning. I hope you feel better soon.
I'm so excited for you this weekend!! We told our extended families and friends when we were in NY...SOOOOOOOO FUN!!!!!!!!
You're right! I'm getting excited for all of our friends to know too! No more secrets!
You ticker on your sidebar says that today marks 8 weeks...only 32 to go!
I'm having a hard time keeping it a secret at work... our close friends all know b/c they all followed our IVF cycle. I feel like I want to tell everyone at work, so they can stop thinking to themselves "Gee, she sure is packing on weight!"
Post a Comment